Safety & Care Instructions
A. FRAGRANCE MISTS
1. How long do the fragrance mists last?
- Each spray lasts up to two hours. If it is used as a room mist, with a single spray can scent a typical-sized room.
2. What can the fragrance mist be used for?
- Our fragrance mist can be used for many things! It can be used as a room spray, linen & clothing spray, and a great body mist as well.
3. What are the ingredients in the mists?
Our mist contains perfumer alcohol, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 80, organic witch hazel, fragrance oil. In order to provide a really pure and natural experience, the room mist is dye and propellant free.
WARNING ⚠️ :
- Store the room mist away from extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- Always keep room mists out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
B. REED DIFFUSER
1. How long does the Reed Diffuser last?
Our Reed Diffusers generally lasts up to 4 months. The quantity of reeds placed in the bottle and the frequency with which they are flipped will influence the fragrance's duration and intensity.
2. What should I do when the diffuser is finished?
- We like seeing our clients embrace sustainable living. It is also possible to reuse the containers in many different ways.
- Dispose of the diffuser oil left over in the garbage. Oil from diffusers should be cleaned up with a cloth or paper towel and thrown in the trash in accordance with local regulations.
3. What are some tips to using a reed diffuser?
- Placing the diffuser glass jar on a non-porous surface is recommended.
- Make sure there are no oil spills or drips while flipping the reeds. If the oil from the diffuser leaks, the spill must be cleaned up right away. Finishes and textiles may be harmed by oils and resins.
- Do not drink the diffuser oil and avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Do not apply this on skin. If this product comes into contact with your skin, rinse well with soap and water right away.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- The reed diffuser oil has not been specifically formulated for use in water-based aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers and may cause harm to your equipment.
- To avoid the reeds from drying up prematurely, keep the diffusers away from direct sunshine and heat sources.
4. What are the ingredients in HerScents.Co reed diffusers?
- The ingredients in our reed diffuser are straightforward: natural base, highly concentrated fragrance oil, and natural wooden reeds.